Humanitarian Operations and Crisis Management POM 25th Anniversary Mini Conference
Click “here” for Registration Rate of Mini-Conference
Click “here” to Register
The College of Humanitarian Operations and Crisis Management will be hosting a mini‐conference on 8 May 2014. Join us to explore new topics relevant to humanitarian operations and crisis management. The presenters from this year’s mini-conference include:
- David Gazashvili, Emergency Team Leader, CARE Philippines
- Prof. Asoo Vakharia, McClatchy Professor, University of Florida, POMS President-elect for 2014-2015
- Marly Maskill, Industrial Engineer, Houston Food Bank
- Samuel C. Stephens, Executive Director, Global Soap Project
- Margaret Linnane, Executive Director, Philanthropy and Non-Profit Leadership Center, Rollins College
- Trevor Riggen, Vice President, Disaster Operations and Logistics, American Red Cross
We look forward to an interactive day with representatives from various organizations and academic backgrounds.
Click here for a tentative agenda of our conference.